Terms and Conditions
Membership, Subscription Plans, and Trial Period
- You are able to try any paid plan for up to 7 days if you choose to submit a payment which we require for security and verification purposes. If the trial is not canceled before its expiration date, it automatically converts to a monthly or annual paid plan depending on the user’s choice.
- Your subscription at Better Trading will continue until terminated. Unless you cancel your Smart Candles subscription before your billing cycle ends, you authorize us to charge the membership fee according to your subscription plan for the next billing cycle to your payment method saved on our system.
- Each person is allowed 1 trial period only. We reserve the right to revoke the trial period and put your account on hold if we determine that you are not eligible for a trial period. If we find any user attempting to abuse the trial period, their access to the algorithm will be terminated.
- Membership plans with special promotional offers that have been or will be released in the future may have different conditions and limitations compared to our normal offers. Details of these terms (if any) will be revealed at signup, in our promotional materials, and/or marketing content.
- We may change our subscription plans, its accompanying features and offers, and the pricing plans from time to time. All members will be notified within 7 days if changes apply to them. There are 4 subscription plans available: monthly $67 a month, quarterly: $147 every 3 months, semiannually: $247 every 6 months, or annually: $347 once a year.
- Better Trading requires that you provide at least one payment method in a form of either debit or credit card to sign up for the membership. By adding or updating your payment details, you authorize us to charge your default saved card for fees associated with your subscription to our products and services.
- You will be charged for the subscription plan that you choose before signing up for the trial at the end of the trial period unless you cancel your membership before the end of the trial period.
- Failed payments will automatically revoke your access to the algorithm and the system will retry the charge for a total of 5 days after the initial payment attempt unless you cancel the subscription from the dashboard on our website. Your subscription will be canceled if the system is not able to capture the payment within 5 days. You can update your payment method or card details in the Billing section on your account dashboard to prevent the automatic cancellation.
- All sales are final and all promotional offers are limited to one redemption per user unless stated otherwise.
Cancellation of Service
- You may cancel your Better Trading / Smart Candles membership at any time by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or managing your subscription on the invoice.
- It’s your sole responsibility to evaluate the merits of the trial and make an educated decision about keeping or canceling the subscription. Users can cancel their membership anytime before the trial ends or before the next billing cycle.
- If you do not wish to continue your subscription, you may unsubscribe from our services or remove your payment method from our system by sending us an email at email@example.com.
- Smart Candles subscription: You have up to 14 days from the date of purchase to request for a full refund. A canceled trial and associated services will stop immediately after cancellation.
- Trading Accelerator: You have up to 5 days from the date of purchase to request for a full refund
- Online Mentorship, Mastermind Program, 21 Day Peak Performance: You have up to 5 days from the date of purchase to request for a full refund
- Refunds or account credits will not be issued in situations as follows:
- You have changed your mind about using our product and service;
- You purchased our subscription plan by mistake;
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use our system;
- You forgot to cancel your membership before the day trial ends;
- You forgot to cancel your membership before your next billing cycle;
- You are not able to activate the Smart Candles algorithm in time before your trial or current subscription cycle finishes; or
- You experience dissatisfaction with our system after purchase.
- The account you register with Better Trading is for personal use only and you may not share your account details or log in credential with any other individuals.
- You may not create an account under someone else’s name on our website or platform. If we find any user impersonating another account, their access to our products and services will be terminated.
- The user shall assume full responsibility for any activity that occurs through their account on our system.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Better Trading LLC.
Better Trading LLC. has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Better Trading shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us send in an email with your query at firstname.lastname@example.org